Jeep Dealer Serving Stamford CT
Located right off of I-95 on the New York-Connecticut border, we’re a Jeep dealership that serves all of Stamford CT! You can start browsing our site now to learn more about our new and used car inventory, service center, lease deals & more!
There are Jeep City-exclusive perks that you can take advantage of if you choose to do business with us such as referral bonus cash, eVIP benefits and free lifetime oil changes.
Where to Take Your Jeep in Stamford
- Boyle Stadium, home to the New England Force
- Stamford Town Center, where you can go shopping
- Palace or Rich Forum Theatre in the Stamford Center of the Arts, where Jerry Springer, Maury and Steve Wilkos record their shows
- Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens, a natural sanctuary
- One of the clean parks, pristine golf courses or diverse restaurants in town
Not only do we serve the community as a car dealer, we also give back to charitable organizations through events we sponsor and/or run. You can learn all about what we can do for you as a car dealer and community advocate by submitting the form below! One of our team members will respond to you promptly.
Our Jeep dealership location is the next town over from North Stamford, Springdale and other communities in Stamford. We’re at 631 West Putnam Ave. in Greenwich. You can take I-95 to Exit 2, continue onto Frontage Rd, turn right at Byram Rd and then make a left onto Route 1. Both of our locations are on Route 1, so you could also take that road all the way from your exact location to us.
Our Jeep service center has moved to a new location in Stamford itself at 163 Harvard Ave, just around the corner from Rosa Hartman Park and right off Exit 6 of I-95.