2014 Dodge Charger vs 2014 Chrysler 300; Decisions, Decisions!
They both get an EPA Estimated 19 city/ 31 highway MPG and both are powered by the same engine, so which one is arguably better as a full size sedan? The 2014 Dodge Charger or the 2014 Chrysler 300? As always in a comparison, pros and cons of each subject come out.
In this case, for example, the 2014 Chrysler 300 can go from 0-60 in 6.5 seconds, while the 2014 Dodge Charger can do it in 6.4 seconds. On the luxury end, the 2014 Chrysler 300 is available in 5 models, including two luxury editions (as if it wasn’t already luxurious). On the performance, sporty and iconic end is the 2014 Dodge Charger, available in 9 models that are all sure to give you a thrill you’ve never known on the road or the track. It’s a close call when it comes to the 2014 Dodge Charger vs 2014 Chrysler 300, but in the end, it all comes down to preference. Check out each of their highlights below!
- Available in 9 models: SE, SXT, R/T, SXT Plus, R/T Plus, SXT 100th Anniversary Edition, R/T Road & Track, R/T 100th Anniversary Edition and R/T Max
- 292 horsepower/260 lb-ft of torque 3.6L Pentastar V6 or 370 horsepower/395 lb-ft of torque 5.7L HEMI V8
- 8 speed automatic transmission or 5 speed automatic transmission
- Available AWD
- Independent front and five link rear suspension
- 12 colors and 10 different wheels to choose from
- Available in 5 models: 300, 300S, 300C, 300C John Varvatos Luxury Edition and the 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition
- 292 horsepower/260 lb-ft of torque 3.6L Pentastar V6 or 363 horsepower/394 lb-ft of torque 5.7L HEMI V8
- Available AWD
- MacPherson struts and multilink coils
- 300, 300C and 300S models are available in 9 colors
- Up to 9 different available wheel options
When it comes down to the 2014 Dodge Charger vs. the 2014 Chrysler 300, it’s almost just between your personal preference. Come check out both here at Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram City and take them for a test drive!
[fd_form name=”Jeep Chrysler Dodge City 2014 Dodge Charger vs 2014 Chrysler 300 Blog Lead” make=”Dodge/Chrysler” model=”Charger/300″ message=”required”]