Jeep Dealer Serving White Plains NY
For years, we’ve been a premier Jeep dealership serving White Plains NY that’s located right across the New York-Connecticut border. Feel free to learn more about us, our inventory, our current specials and more by browsing our site!
We love giving back to our community and our customers who are looking for a vehicle for both on-road and off-road travel. We offer perks including the City Life Customer Rewards program, eVIP Benefits and our Refer-a-Friend bonus.
What to Do in Your Jeep in the City of White Plains
- Take a shopping trip. White Plains is home to the Westchester Mall, the Galleria & the original White Plains Mall.
- Dine out at one of the many restaurants. Popular restaurant destinations include Mamaroneck Ave., Main St. & East Post Rd.
- Get a drink at a popular bar. Remember not to drink & drive, so have a designated driver or call a cab if necessary.
- Have fun at a show or concert taking place at the Westchester County Center.
- Watch a sports game such as the yearly Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl between White Plains & Stepinac High Schools.
We’re here to meet all of your automotive needs and have experts that can help you find the right Jeep for you. Using the form below, you can contact one of our team members and we’ll answer your inquiry promptly.
It takes about 15 minutes to get from White Plains to our dealership and service center locations on West Putnam Ave (Route 1). There are a few ways to get to us from 287 East, including Westchester Ave to N Regent St and Hutchinson Pwky N to New York 120A S (King St). You can use the map below to get directions from your precise location.