Jeep Dealer Serving Norwalk CT
For years, we at Jeep City have been happy to serve residents in Norwalk CT! You can learn about our dealership and service center, view our diverse Jeep inventory and much more by simply browsing our site.
We’re worth the drive to our location since we give back to our customers in unique ways you can’t find elsewhere. By hitting one of the buttons below, you can learn about perks including the City Life Bonus Package (free lifetime oil changes!), our friend referral bonus and much more!
- SoNo where there’s fun nightlife, restaurants, shopping and dining
- Veteran Park for a fun day out or the annual Norwalk Oyster Festival on the first weekend after Labor Day
- The harbor to get to your boat or the Norwalk Islands via ferry for camping, kayaking or seeing the Sheffield Island Light
- One of the golf courses or country clubs in the city limits for 18 holes
- Brien McMahon Stadium, home to the Connecticut Wildcats rugby team
We’re not only a Jeep dealership, but we’re also a community advocate that gives back to the people we serve through our work with charitable organizations. If you want to get your next Jeep or keep the one you already drive running smoothly, submit the form below and we’ll answer your inquiry promptly!
The Jeep City dealership and service center are located about 20 minutes southwest from Norwalk. Depending on where you are in the city, you can get to us by taking either I-95 South to Exit 2 or Merritt Parkway South to Hutchinson Parkway Exit 27S.
If you’re looking for a “Jeep dealer near me”, feel free to use the map below to get turn-by-turn directions from your exact location to us!