Jeep Dealer Serving Fairfield CT
Jeep City is proud to be a dealership serving all of Fairfield County CT, including our county’s namesake community: Fairfield. Feel free to start browsing our comprehensive website to learn all about the new and used Jeep SUVs you can get, our service center and much more!
There are certain perks that you can get with us that you can’t find elsewhere. Come live the City Life and get benefits such as free lifetime oil changes, referral bonus cash and eVIP membership savings! Learn more by using the buttons below.
Where to Take Your Jeep in Fairfield
- The beaches that are on the Long Island Sound and the nearby South Benson Marina where you can keep your boat
- Lake Mohegan and The Cascades waterfalls
- Fairfield University, also home to the Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts, PepsiCo Theatre & Bellarmine Museum of Art
- Sacred Heart University’s Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Connecticut Audubon Society Birdcraft Museum & Sanctuary
- One of the historic sites in town like the railroad stations or historic districts
In addition to giving back to you as a customer, we also give back to our community through the work we do with charities and other local organizations. You can take the first step towards becoming a member of the Jeep City family by submitting the form below! We’re looking forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs.
Our dealership and service center locations are about 30 minutes southwest from Fairfield, depending on your exact location. We’re right off of I-95 South at Exit 2 and are also a short drive from Hutchinson Parkway Exit 27S if you’re closer to Merritt Parkway. You can get turn-by-turn directions to Jeep City by using the map below!