It was the star of North American International Auto Show this year. It was the star of 2 Super Bowl commercials that aired when the Eagles beat the Patriots. Now, it’s one of the stars of our dealership: it’s the all-new 2019 Jeep Cherokee!
Combining revamped design features with some updated amenities inside and under the hood, this Cherokee brings you capability and a dose of refinement. Many of the standard and available amenities for this SUV remain the same, which include:
- A choice of 3 Jeep Trail Rated 4×4 systems
- Remote start system
- 8 airbags
- ParkView rear backup camera
- Heated seating
- And much more!
Like its predecessor, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee is available at our dealership serving Westchester & Fairfield County CT in 6 trims: the Latitude, Latitude Plus, Trailhawk, Limited, Overland and the all-new Trailhawk Elite.
With that being said, let’s take a look at what’s new for the Jeep Cherokee.
2019 Jeep Cherokee Redesign
The exterior is the first thing that you’ll see in the new Cherokee and the improved design can be seen in the following sleek and functional elements:
- Updated front fascia, hood, LED headlamps, daylight running lamps & fog lamps
- A choice of 5 new wheel designs including premium 19” wheels for the Overland
- Optional CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Lightweight hands-free power liftgate
The interior has also been redesigned to give you a premium look and added functionality. You’ll be able to enjoy the Cherokee even more thanks to the:
- New Satin Chrome & Piano Black high-gloss accents
- Improved rear cargo volume
- More convenient storage space
2019 Jeep Cherokee Technology
Let’s next talk about the updated tech you can get. While Jeep Active Drive II and Jeep Active Drive Lock 4×4 systems return as options, the Jeep Active Drive I is all-new with a next-gen rear drive module to reduce weight, add fuel efficiency & improves performance.
Another update that you’ll enjoy is the all-new 2.0L direct-injection turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine that produces 270 horsepower & 295 lb/ft of torque. This engine is designed to improve your carbon footprint by minimizing greenhouse gas emissions and add to your fuel economy by getting up to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg on the highway and 23 mpg in the city.
In addition, every 2019 Jeep Cherokee at our dealership serving Norwalk CT now comes with 4th-generation Uconnect technology. It’s an infotainment system that gives you control of your ride while playing your favorite songs through either a 6-speaker or Alpine 9-speaker premium audio system with access to:
- Your smartphone for many functionalities via Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- 7.0” or 8.4” touchscreen with pinch-and-zoom capability
- Optional navigation system for getting to your favorite destination
- Voice Command via Bluetooth
- USB port for plugging in your mobile devices
- SiriusXM satellite radio
Want to take the 2019 Jeep Cherokee for a test drive? Simply contact Jeep Chrysler Dodge City and we can set one up for you at our Greenwich, Connecticut showroom location!