Since its return in 4 years ago, the Jeep Cherokee has been one of the most popular vehicles at our Greenwich, Connecticut dealership location. And the 2018 edition is no different since it has been updated to give you more value for your money.
This year, the model lineup is a bit different than other years. Say sayonara to the Sport since the Latitude is the new base model and the Latitude Plus joins the family that also includes the Trailhawk and Limited trim as well. With that comes new standard features on each of these 2018 Jeep Cherokee models.
The 2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude doesn’t lose any of its upgraded feature lineup. In fact, there are a few new amenities you can get including:
- Rear backup camera that aids in parallel parking and backing your SUV out of a parking spot or a driveway
- Roof rails that you can use to tie down belongings like a cargo carrier, bikes and kayaks
- Fog lamps & HID headlamps that enhance visibility even in inclement weather
- 17” aluminum wheels, bright daylight opening (DLO) moldings and body-color mirrors & door handles that give a more updated look
The all-new Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus now includes some of the most asked-for features for this SUV at a lower price point. Among them are:
- 8.4” Uconnect radio with color touchscreen & SiriusXM satellite radio that makes music listening more fun & convenient
- Cloth seats with leather inserts, a leather steering wheel and a driver’s seat with 8-way power adjustability & 4-way power lumbar support that adds comfort
- Passive Entry/Keyless Go that allows you to keep your keys in your purse, jacket or pocket, so your hands aren’t full
- 115-volt AC power outlet in the back of the center console that allows you to plug in a multitude of devices
- Ambient lighting that refines the interior
- 17” aluminum wheels that provide a unique finish
Both the 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and Limited now add the following safety technologies to their standard feature lineups: blind-spot monitoring, cross path detection & ParkSense rear backup warning. Dual-zone automatic temperature control now comes standard in the Trailhawk, while a power liftgate is now included in the Limited.
Alexa Debuts in 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Want to access Alexa in your car? Now you can thanks to the 2018 Jeep Cherokee Tech Package, which enables you to control certain things in your vehicle using voice commands. These functionalities include:
- Starting & stopping the vehicle’s engine
- Locking & unlocking doors
- Sending navigation instructions to the vehicle
- Checking fuel & tire pressure levels
Not only do you get access to these Amazon Alexa skills, other benefits of the Tech Package include:
- An Amazon Echo Dot for use in your home or office
- 3-month subscriptions to Audible & the Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan
- 8.4” infotainment center with 3G connectivity, rear backup assist, Premium Audio Group & a 1-year SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription
- Diamond Black Crystal-painted lower cladding
- 18″ painted aluminum wheels
- Gloss Black chin appliqué, upper/lower grille surround, roof rails & badging finishes
Jeep Chrysler Dodge City has an extensive lineup of 2018 Jeep Cherokee models and is a trusted dealership in the Westchester NY and Fairfield County CT area to provide a first-class customer service experience. Contact us today to learn more about this SUV or to schedule a test drive.