It’s been anticipated for a long time now and has officially debuted at the New York International Auto Show: the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk!
It’s the most powerful SUV ever thanks to its supercharged 6.2L V8 engine that’s able to produce an astonishing 707 horsepower and 645 lb/ft of torque. Those numbers are impressive and so are these:
- 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
- Quarter mile in 11.6 seconds at 116 mph
- Top speed of 180 mph
- 60-0 mph braking distance of 114 feet
- 0.88g capability on the skid pad
What elements help the Trackhawk have outstanding performance capability?
- TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission that’s been upgraded for superior shift response & a higher torque capacity
- 2,380cc-per-revolution supercharger with integral charge-air coolers & integrated electronic bypass valve
- Jeep Quadra-Trac on-demand 4WD system with electronic limited-slip rear differential & single-speed active transfer case
- High-performance Brembo brakes (15.75” front & 13.78” rear)
- Bilstein adaptive damping suspension
- Forged-steel crankshaft with induction-hardened bearing surfaces to withstand nearly 1,600 psi (equal to 5 family sedans)
As the newest trim of the Jeep Grand Cherokee, the most-awarded SUV ever, the Trackhawk is about more than just performance and you’ll find that out when it arrives to our Greenwich CT dealership location.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Features
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk offers some exclusive exterior design cues that’ll turn heads in the Westchester and Fairfield County area. They’re made for an aggressive look and performance functionality.
Among them are:
- 4” Black Chrome quad exhaust tips
- Redesigned fascia that optimizes airflow & cooling
- Gloss Black headlamp surround & rear valence
- Low Gloss Black 20” forged aluminum wheels
- Yellow Brembo brake calipers
- “Supercharged” front door badging & “Trackhawk” liftgate badging
The race-inspired appearance doesn’t stop outside. Inside, you’ll find Nappa leather & suede seats with an embroidered “Trackhawk” logo, unique Light Black Chrome finishes & carbon fiber spears and various upscale real metal accents.
There are also so many cool technologies onboard that will make your Trackhawk driving experience so much fun both on and off the track. They include:
- 8.4” Uconnect touchscreen with Trackhawk-exclusive Performance Pages
- Dual-screen rear-seat entertainment center with Blu-ray
- Harman Kardon high-performance audio system with 19-speakers & 2 subwoofers
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto compatibility
You can have peace of mind in the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk with the more than 70 safety and security features onboard. The highlights to us are:
- Valet mode that lets the vehicle be less of a racehorse when driving on regular roads around town
- Trailer Hitch Camera View at Speed that lets you see the up to 7,200 lbs of trailered items through the rear-mounted camera while moving
- Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- Full-speed Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation
- Lane Departure Warning-Plus
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk will make its presence known at our dealership serving White Plains NY. To learn more about the most powerful SUV ever, please contact our team today!