The 2017 Jeep Patriot model will be the last one made of this SUV. It offers a classic-yet-contemporary boxed SUV look that you remember from your childhood, while providing the modern amenities that you desire.
For starters, the 2017 Jeep Patriot is offered at our Greenwich CT dealership location in 4 versions: Sport, Sport SE, 75th Anniversary Edition, Latitude & High Altitude.
FWD, the Freedom Drive I 4×4 system or the Trail Rated Freedom Drive II 4×4 system are the available drivetrains to suit your on- and off-road driving needs.
Some of the key highlights inside the 2017 Jeep Patriot consist of:
- Up to 30 mpg fuel economy on the highway
- 2,000-lbs towing capacity
- Power sunroof
- 9-speaker Boston Acoustics premium audio system
- Uconnect in-vehicle connectivity system
- Bluetooth hands-free calling capability
You can personalize your Patriot with your pick of interior color including Light Pebble Beige, Dark Slate Gray, Dark Slate Light & Frost. Exterior color choices are:
- Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
- Black Clear Coat
- Bright White Clear Coat
- Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat
- Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat
- Maximum Steel Metallic Clear Coat
- True Blue Pearl Coat
- Mojave Sand
History of the Jeep Patriot
The Jeep Patriot made its debut in April 2006 at the New York Auto Show for the 2007 model year. It was highly popular because of its affordability, capability and amenity lineup.
The first foray into pushing the envelope was the Jeep Patriot EV concept that was revealed as part of Chrysler’s ENVI lineup during the 2009 North American International Auto Show. Unfortunately, this model never came to be.
However, there have been several Special Editions of the Patriot including:
- 70th Anniversary Edition with touches of the retro Jeep look
- Altitude Edition with dark design cues
- Freedom Edition to commemorate all the soldiers who have served for our country
- High Altitude Edition that gives you upgraded features
- 75th Anniversary Edition with touches of the retro Jeep look
The Jeep Patriot has earned many accolades over the years such as:
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Kelley Blue Book’s 5-Year Cost to Own Award and List of the 10 Most Affordable SUVs
- Insure.com’s 10 Least Expensive Vehicles to Insure
- Automotive Science Group’s Best Economic Performance SUV & Best 5 All-Around Performance
- Consumer Guide Automotive’s 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000
- Nadaguides.com’s Top 10 Most Versatile Car Under $20,000
In 2016, it was decided that the Patriot and Compass models would be replaced by the all-new 2017 Jeep Compass. You can still own a piece of history if you choose the Jeep Patriot in the Westchester and Fairfield County area. Please give our team a call to learn more about this fun and affordable SUV.