The 2017 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited bring the same distinct design and driving experience as its predecessor and many of the same special editions like the Freedom, Willys Wheeler, Rubicon Hard Rock & 75th Anniversary Edition.
However, there are 2 new models in town: the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon and the Jeep Wrangler Winter. Both are offered in the 2-door and 4-door Wrangler Unlimited versions, so you can get the unique driving experience you desire.
2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon
If you love going off-road further up in Connecticut or New York, then you’ll love the Rubicon Recon and its 73:1:1 crawl ratio and 1/2” lift compared to other 2017 Jeep Wrangler and 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited models.
The Wrangler Rubicon Recon built to take on rugged terrain thanks to the use of:
- Stronger front axle using heavy-duty components
- Shortened rock rails to cater to tires as big as 35”
- Heavy-duty cast front/rear differential covers
- Electronic-locking front/rear Dana 44 axles
This special editions includes features that make for a truly unique off-roading experience. Among those distinct design cues and technologies found in the Rubicon Recon are:
- Low Gloss Granite Crystal 17” aluminum wheels, grille inserts & headlamp rings
- Low Gloss Black grille & off-road bumpers
- Black leather heated seats w/ “Rubicon” embroidered logo
- Dual-vented Power Dome hood w/ black-silhouette “Rubicon” decals
- Red front/rear tow hooks & interior accents
- Midnight Star Black vent rings, steering wheel spokes & door pulls
- All-weather slush mats
- Dashboard plaque showing info about the axles, front sway bar, transfer case & tires
2017 Jeep Wrangler Winter
It’s appropriate to talk about the Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Winter at this time of the year, but it’s actually inspired by winter athletes who use the snow as their playground. There are many unique features used to have a fun driving experience on and off the road.
This special edition includes the following amenities and design cues to stand out from the pack wherever the adventure takes you:
- Off-road steel bumpers & rock rails
- Heated leather-trimmed front seats
- 9-speaker Alpine® premium audio system
- Remote start system
- 17” Mid-Gloss Black wheels
- Black grille accents, fuel filler door & taillamp guards
- Piano black interior accents
- All-weather slush mats
The Jeep Wrangler Winter and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Winter models take the journey on most any terrain thanks to the Command-Trac® 4×4 system and Trac-Lok® limited slip differential with an available Tru-Lok® electronic rear locker.
The Jeep Wrangler has earned the 2017 Best Resale Value Award from Kelley Blue Book. To learn about the Rubicon Recon, Winter or any other 2017 Jeep Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited model at our dealership serving Westchester NY and Fairfield County CT, please contact our team today.