2014 SRT Viper for sale in Greenwich, Connecticut!
If you’re looking to buy the 2014 SRT Viper, formerly the Dodge Viper, your biggest and hardest decision will be the model. There’s the base model, the SRT Viper TA, the SRT Viper GTS, and a limited edition SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Special Edition Package. Either or, you’ll learn if you haven’t already that the 2014 SRT Viper is more than a car. It’s a lifestyle, a passion, an obsession and a nonstop thrill all in one. The thrill? All in the power of this beast. The 2014 SRT Viper’s 8.4L V-10 puts down 640 horsepower and 600lbs-ft of torque. And the power is only the beginning jaw dropping factor.
The base model 2014 SRT Viper is enough to make your heart pound, and is anything but basic. Featuring race-ready bucket seats, your SRT Viper will be ready for track duty when you are. Check out some of the features for this slayer;
- You can style your Viper to your standards with 3 distinct wheel designs, and more are offered at an additional cost.
- Pirelli P-Zero Corsa Performance tires
- An Advanced Aerodynamics Package is available
- Enjoy the SRT interior with Sabelt seats in premium ballistic and Caprice Covering
- Enhance the look of your Viper’s interior even more with optional carbon fiber interior accents
The 2014 SRT Viper TA coming to Greenwich, CT!
The 2014 SRT Viper TA is new in 2014, and if the not-so-basic base model of the SRT Viper isn’t enough of a thriller for you, the TA edition might be worth a look. The TA version, or Time Attack, features the dual-mode Bilstein dampers from the GTS model, the Advanced Aerodynamics Package with carbon fiber front splitters and rear spoiler, and features wheels and tires from the optional Track Package.
2014 Viper GTS for sale in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Introducing the 2014 Viper GTS, just in case you weren’t in awe over the base SRT Viper and the SRT Viper TA;
- The GTS has a driver-selectable two-mode suspension system
- Has additional Sport and Track settings for the stability control
- Even more unique wheel designs
- Nappa leather interior is standard throughout the interior, and you also have options for interior color.
- Choose from polished, black, or matte black finishes for either wheel design
Special Edition 2014 SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Package.
As if the 2014 SRT Viper GTS wasn’t fancy enough, the GTS Anodized Carbon Special Limited Edition Package comes into play in early 2014. Being the first matte-finish paint offered by SRT, this show quality finish easily distinguishes Viper from any other. Super sleek with gloss black SRT badges, stain black exhaust bezels and fuel filler cap, and exclusive black vapor chrome wheels, this is a first for Viper- and hopefully not the last. The interior was also made to drop jaws with orange stitching, special carbon fiber accents, and Alcantra adorning the headliner, door inserts, seat inserts, and knee bolsters. By why orange? Because orange bold and beefy Brembo calipers on the exterior, that’s why.
Each model of the 2014 SRT Viper is more than enough to stun, you just have to pick your passion. If you need help, our trained staff at Jeep Chrysler Dodge City is prepared and trained to answer any of your questions. Once you decide, we’re more than happy to take your order for your 2014 SRT Viper, be it the not so basic base model, the TA, the GTS, or the very special, limited edition 2014 SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon!